All media interested in attending Fieldays must go through the accreditation process. This accreditation is granted at the discretion of The National New Zealand Fieldays Society. Due to limited capacity and high demand for media access, registration numbers will be restricted.
To qualify for a complimentary media pass you must cover the industry on a regular basis, either by writing, publishing or broadcasting mainstream or industry relevant articles. This could be:
- trade, business or recognised publications
- online news services
- recognised broadcast companies
- industry analysts
- writers from internationally recognised market research or financial institutions
- industry association publications, newspapers or newsletters
- reporters from internationally recognised magazines
- freelance writers and authors – please provide a link to an industry relevant article published within the past six months.
Before approving your request we may ask you to provide proof of your credentials. At any point during pre-registration and onsite we reserve the right to refuse media applications, without cause.
Applications for Fieldays media accreditation will open early April 2018.
During Fieldays we operate a Media Centre. The Media Centre will be the first port of call for Fieldays news, exhibitor news and the latest information. All media interested in attending Fieldays must go through the accreditation process. Press passes for the Fieldays are available to members of the media working on editorial, photographic or broadcast coverage of Fieldays.
We offer a professional, comfortable working environment for journalists, photographers, radio, and television crews. Media personnel are able to access the following facilities: phone, WiFi, Power, Complimentary Beverages, and Secure Lockers. The Media Centre will be open during hours of 6am to 6.00pm.