The New Zealand National Fieldays Society wants you to have a safe and enjoyable experience at Fieldays. Your entry to Fieldays is subject to you complying with these conditions.
Visitor Safety and Enjoyment
We want everyone to have a great time in a safe environment and we appreciate your help to make this happen.
- Be prepared. Fieldays is a big event and it can be quite a distance walking around the site all day. Please ensure you drink plenty of water, take time to rest and dress for the weather conditions.
- You and your possessions may be searched before entering Fieldays, during the event or when leaving the venue. If you refuse to participate in searches, you may be denied entry or asked to leave Fieldays.
- You are responsible for your belongings, do not leave them unattended.
- You must keep access ways, aisles, roads, entry doors, stairs and emergency exits clear at all times.
- You should be appropriately dressed taking into account changeable weather.
- Footwear should be worn at all times
- You may be monitored by CCTV
- Some events may include activities that could be a risk to your health and safety. You acknowledge this and enter Fieldays at your own risk.
- If you are first on the scene of an emergency please dial 111 first then tell a Fieldays staff member or volunteer
- In the event of something going wrong follow the instructions of the Fieldays staff and volunteers.
- NZ Police, NZ Fire and St Johns Ambulance are stationed on site
- Salvation Army provides a missing person tent
We want everyone to have a great experience so please follow these guidelines:
- You must follow the instructions of Fieldays staff and volunteers.
- As we are a licenced venue you must not bring in or take out any alcohol without our prior permission.
- You may be asked to provide identification to prove your age if you wish to purchase alcohol. Forms of identification we will accept are:
– A valid passport
– New Zealand drivers licence
– HANZ 18+ card
- If you become intoxicated you will be required to leave Fieldays
If you do any of the following you may be refused entry or required to leave:
- Sell tickets or merchandise or promoting products or services
- Enter, attempt to enter or interfere with a restricted area, e.g. competitions or demonstrations
- Bring in items that are not allowed including firearms or other weapons (knives etc)
- Damage, deface or misuse any part of the venue or equipment
- Behave in a disruptive or offensive manner
- Behave in a way that unreasonably affects others working or attending the event
- Supply alcohol to minors
Please do NOT bring these things on site.
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment there are some things you may not bring with you.
Please leave the following restricted items behind when attending the Fieldays as you may be required to surrender them as a condition of entry. We are unable to provide storage and surrendered items may not be returned. You can’t bring:
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates or scooters
- Illegal substances or items
- Laser lights or pointers
- Gang patches/colours
- Weapons of any kind or items that may be used as a weapon
- Items that may be used for defacing or damaging property, e.g. markers
- Items that could cause harm or public nuisance as determined by venue management
You should know that
- Ticketing terms and conditions provide further details.
- You consent to any image of you at the venue being used for reasonable publicity purposes by the venue.
- Remote piloted aircraft systems (e.g. drones) may be used at the venue and you consent to their use.
- You agree not to hold the Fieldays staff or volunteers liable for any claim of loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from or in relation to your attendance at our venue.
In the event that you do not follow the conditions of entry you may be subject to the following actions:
- You may be refused entry or required to leave Fieldays
- If you are intoxicated you will be refused entry or required to leave
- You may be refused re-entry for a period of 24 hours.
- Police may be asked to remove you from the venue.
- You may be issued with a trespass notice from Fieldays for a period of 2 years.
- You may be prosecuted for any criminal offence.